• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Need a couple things

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey y'all
My fishroom is almost complete but I still have room for a few more tanks so of course, Im going to get a few more tanks. Here's what I need:

The following tank/tanks I will only need the tank
29 or 20l

For these I'll need the tanks and heater
2 10s

And for these I'll need the heater, sponge filters, and air pump
3 10s or a 40b

I'll also need 2 light strips, one 2' and one 2.5'

Im not willing to pay more than $1 per gallon but preferably less
Thanks

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have many things to trade but you live about an hour away from me. If your in the montgomery county area or potomac anytime soon we can meet up but I wont have my parents drive 2 hours round trip for a 10 gallon.

fish

Banned
I have many things to trade but you live about an hour away from me. If your in the montgomery county area or potomac anytime soon we can meet up but I wont have my parents drive 2 hours round trip for a 10 gallon.

My thoughts exactly. It wouldnt be worth it with the distance i will let you know...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hey Dan
I have a 20L,20H,and a 10gl just the tanks if you are interested. Don't forget I still have that Kamfa Flowerhorn waiting for you as well.

Dan -- send me a PM. You can come shopping at Holly's emporium of all kinds of stuff I don't need anymore, including a 10 gallon, gravel, etc. (all cheap) I live in the Kentlands

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey Dan
I have a 20L,20H,and a 10gl just the tanks if you are interested. Don't forget I still have that Kamfa Flowerhorn waiting for you as well.
I know, I'll take the 10 and the kamfa. I could stop by congressional, beltway, or maybe tropical lagoon this weekend
I'll pm you once Im certain
Dan -- send me a PM. You can come shopping at Holly's emporium of all kinds of stuff I don't need anymore, including a 10 gallon, gravel, etc. (all cheap) I live in the Kentlands

That would be awesome!
pm'd