• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Name That Tank!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Let's see if you guys can figure this out. Name that Tank! We are not talking size, but manufacturer.

What kind of tank is this and who is the manufacturer?
a.) Oceanic
b.) All Glass
c.) AGA
d.) None of the above

anthonygregoryhouse.jpg

What is this tank?
a.) All Glass
b.) AGA
c.) Oceanic
d.) None of the above

allgoodthings.jpg

What is this tank?
a.) AGA
b.) Oceanic
c.) All Glass
d.) None of the above

gallery20.jpg

Andrew

Members
I'll bite...

Since All-Glass and AGA are the same thing, but now called Aqueon... The first two tanks are made by this company. Of course, Oceanic is made in that same factory too...

First tank is a 72-gallon Bowfront tank with a Current USA light fixture, hang-on skimmer and hang-on refugium (probably CPR).

Second is a 7-gallon MiniBow (nicely done too...).

Third is an Oceanic 144-gallon Bowfront with overflows.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andrew @ Mar 31 2008, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll bite...

Since All-Glass and AGA are the same thing, but now called Aqueon... The first two tanks are made by this company. Of course, Oceanic is made in that same factory too...

First tank is a 72-gallon Bowfront tank with a Current USA light fixture, hang-on skimmer and hang-on refugium (probably CPR).

Second is a 7-gallon MiniBow (nicely done too...).

Third is an Oceanic 144-gallon Bowfront with overflows.[/b]

Andrew, Thanx for biting! The forum seemed a little boring so I decided to add a little twist. Anyways, the answer for the first question is, C for AGA, which is what the owner claims it to be. The second answer is A for All Glass, which the owner of this tank claims it to be also. The answer to the third question is B for Oceanic. Nevertheless, you are absolutely right about where all these tanks were manufactured.

Great Job!