• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My xmas present to myself

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Retail therapy - good for what ails

Just one more teeny-weeeny tint piece of tinsel. There. Uh-oh, oh no, she's gonna - AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!

Merry merry...

mchambers

Former CCA member
If you'll permit me to divert this thread slightly, my wonderful wife got me an infrared portable thermometer for Xmas:

http://www.amazon.com/Raytek-MT6-Non-contact-MiniTemp-Thermometer/dp/B000O80B5M

Great for quickly measuring the temperature in a tank. Almost importantly, you can use it for cooking, grilling, and lots of random fun activities. Supposedly only accurate within 2F, but I think it's more accurate than that at typical tank temperatures.

Anyone else get any good fish-related stuff?

mchambers

Former CCA member
Hah! You won't be able to resist getting more. In a year or two, you'll give in and get another pair.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Holly - you've got to figure out how to keep fish just happy enough that they don't show signs of distress...while not keeping them happy enough that they reproduce ;)

Matt

Matt -- no more rainbows for me. Jesse got my pair and Marge got the last 10 babies. I couldn't handle the stress anymore!