• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My planted tank video

samsmobb

Members
Jeez this forum is a lil ummmm different than others lol anyone feel free to show off your tank here, I'd love to see it!

samsmobb

Members
Thanks yeah the drift wood is over taken by java fern, may have some plantlets for sale if anyone interested, again feel free to post piks/videos of your tank

turfboss

Members
Nice tank - looks like you already know how to do aquascaping - really nice looking natural setting tank. Bring plants to the auction enxt month I am sure they will sell for you.

samsmobb

Members
Thanks it was my first try but I'm experimenting with different plants and different lights to see which one works best

mscichlid

Founder
okay...here is one of 24...It's a lot more filled in now. Especially with algae.

Frannys-120-Dutch-Scape-2011.jpg

hotwingz

Members
Wow nice tanks...mines not nearly so planted but heres my 20 and my 55. Its not a very good shot of my 55 lol. Its hard to fit a big tank in a single shot though ha.

Sent from my PG86100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1330046299361.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1330046371266.jpg

londonloco

Members
Wow, beautiful tanks! Arlene, what size is your shelly tank?

Sigh, my planted 75 is killing me, algae just won't go away. Off to do some major wc's today.

It's evolved a bit. The wood is gone because it kept falling over from the shellies digging, but I still have the plants and the sand has hills in it now. I'm going to get rid of that tank (keeping the plants and lace rock) because I just don't have as much time as I used to. Only going to keep 3 large tanks, a 33 Long, a 75 G and a 30 cube.

I'm getting ready to set up a 75 gallon tank with plants from my 40 Breeder (the one with the large driftwood). I'm going to take down the 40 BR over the next couple of months. It's going to be more river-ish with flash plecos, long finned ancistrus, orange laser corys, some orange flash apistos, and a GBRs. It will be heavily planted with a swift current because I might be adding a couple of Stiphodon species too.

Arlene