• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My newest addition

i also hope to be getting my green phantom and mango plecos from Josh/Batfish here real soon had to put them on hold with the recent move.

the bottom dwellers have begun their take over.......

Becca

Members
i also hope to be getting my green phantom and mango plecos from Josh/Batfish here real soon had to put them on hold with the recent move.

the bottom dwellers have begun their take over.......

Why did I think you were getting blue phantoms?

Have you tried the Ken's sinking catfish sticks? Just ordered a 1/2 lb bag the other day. Supposedly they're good for conditioning plecos to breed and other catfish eat them up, too.

just saw your line regarding the Kens catfish sticks and no i have not tried them should be putting together a big food order here in the real near future......

Becca

Members
just saw your line regarding the Kens catfish sticks and no i have not tried them should be putting together a big food order here in the real near future......

I doubt I'll see you before you place your order, but I'd be happy to give you a bit of them to try. They were what I threw in to top $75 and get free shipping... LOL.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Love the L-66. I had a group growing out (and boy do they grow slow) that I lost during the ice storm power outage earlier in the winter.

Most of the plecos I have now love the Xtreme cat scrapers. My L-75's are the only ones that don't come darting out of their caves as soon as they hit the bottom of the tank.

Terrell, not to feed your recent found need for fancy plecos, but just wait for the Spree on Three at the Catfish Convention. You'll be able to spend hundreds of dollars on cool plecos in a matter of minutes if it is anything like the last one.

IKANBETUTU

Members
Love the L-66. I had a group growing out (and boy do they grow slow) that I lost during the ice storm power outage earlier in the winter.

Most of the plecos I have now love the Xtreme cat scrapers. My L-75's are the only ones that don't come darting out of their caves as soon as they hit the bottom of the tank.

Terrell, not to feed your recent found need for fancy plecos, but just wait for the Spree on Three at the Catfish Convention. You'll be able to spend hundreds of dollars on cool plecos in a matter of minutes if it is anything like the last one.
When is the catfish convention.