• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My New Project

zackcrack00

Members
Okay. So, I got 4 males and 3 female Halfmoon Bettas. I am conditioning 2 pairs and breeding them in two weeks. Anyway, I have frozen BloodWorms, frozen Brine Shrimp, Live Blackworms, and Betta Pellets. The frozen and live foods are for conditioning the breeding pairs, and the Pellets are for when they are not being bred or conditioned.

For the NEWBORN fry, I have Frozen Rotifers and live infusoria. For fry 1 week and older, I have Frozen Baby Brine shrimp, Frozen Daphnia, and Hikari first bites (Which will only be used in emergencies where I cannot get more frozen or live food for large fry)

I will feed conditioning pairs 3 times a day, and fry 5-8 times a day until they are 8 weeks old.

verbal

CCA Members
You might want to get a couple of the smaller sizes of golden pearls, although first bites probably work well for bettas

Forester

Members
I have golden pearls that I dont nerd ill bring em to tje bbw if you want.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Also do some infusoria... I remember using an eye dropper to get it to the newly free-swimming fry...

Matt

zackcrack00

Members
Thanks, Lucas! What a great friend! How much for them? I just looked at my post, and it led me to believe I already HAVE the bettas. However, that is not the case. I ORDERED them, but haven't got them. I am going to work on fin size first. Rick's Fish and Pet wants some. (A LOT)