• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My new fishroom

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Dude. Chill out. Why do you think i was saying anything bad! It was not meant as an insult. When i think of a fish or pet room i think of a room full of tanks and enclosures. But he is only using one wall... I am building a "pet room" with custom floor to ceiling wooden painted racks, a custom 6x4x3 tegu enclosure, gerbils, my 4x3 guinea pig enclosure and 20 other tanks that range from 10-180 gallons (mostly reptiles, i am just focusing my fish hobby on my RTCxTSN and 2 large tanks right now.) with all my carpentry buddies! Its gonna be a blast!

I think it is cool what dan is doing especially for his really really young age. He is one of the few only keep it real people on this forum if you know what i am saying.

Im just saying he should really utilize the space better. I just find it funny that while Most of us are spending hours thinking of ways to cram new tanks in the house he is only using one wall!

But i assume he will eventually fill the entire room. I understand that it is still being built...

Im not being rude. Its hard to understand someones attitude through a forum text.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Honestly, I took it as an insult and just because I dont have the whole room filled with tanks like you do doesnt mean its not a fishroom. My basement is huge and already has allot of furnicher and other things in all of the other spots. If I can fit my tanks on one wall Im going to do it for ease of cleaning and just so they can easily be hooked up to the central air system. Also, I can only afford so much. Im 12 and all of my money that I use on fish is my weekly, $10, allowence and whatever I make selling fish. I would love to fill the room with tanks but I cant really afford that and I just started. I now realize you wern't trying to be mean but it came off like that.

fish

Banned
Honestly, I took it as an insult and just because I dont have the whole room filled with tanks like you do doesnt mean its not a fishroom. My basement is huge and already has allot of furnicher and other things in all of the other spots. If I can fit my tanks on one wall Im going to do it for ease of cleaning and just so they can easily be hooked up to the central air system. Also, I can only afford so much. Im 12 and all of my money that I use on fish is my weekly, $10, allowence and whatever I make selling fish. I would love to fill the room with tanks but I cant really afford that and I just started. I now realize you wern't trying to be mean but it came off like that.

Yeah what you are doing is amazing! When i was 12 i had just started getting out of community fish! By the time you are my age you will have a reef shark ;)

HoleyRockofTex

CCA Members
congratz on the fish room. I use to use the eco air pump but found them to be a bit loud. I switched to the alta and could not be happier. Just some advice when you order a new air pump.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks
I agree, its pretty loud but it's in my basement so as long as I cant hear it from any of the flores above it I doesnt really matter to me.

daninmd

Members
Im not being rude. Its hard to understand someones attitude through a forum text.

you know, I stuck up for you a few weeks ago...obviously a bad call. you don't seem to have changed much and still keep starting trouble on here.

Yeah, things can be read and taken out of context wrong. so if you have a reputation of being rude and people have called you out before, maybe you should try and read your responses before posting. that's common sense, but I think your post about it being a wall and not a room was written as intended.

no more sticking up for you bud...

PS - DAN - nice looking setup, cant wait to see if grow.

daninmd

Members
No i posted that on my profile as a joke how could i drive if i was 14 xD

no, you told people you were 14, and even used it as an excuse about being defensive since you don't have much experience. being rude and immature is one thing, being a liar is another. good day, I am done with you and I have a feeling I am not the only one.

This kids a joke! Just took a look at his past posts and got a good laugh, obvioulsy some pathological issues with this one.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

daninmd

Members
This kids a joke! Just took a look at his past posts and got a good laugh, obvioulsy some pathological issues with this one.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

yes, needs to be banned asap. its obvious this person (and I don't say 'he' or 'kid' since that could be a lie too) is just here to troll and get a rise out of everyone. needs to be gone asap. if not, everyone should just ignore every post of his until he just goes away.