• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My lates addition

I had 2 breeding pair earlier this until i lost 1 male and 1 female and the 2 remaining do not get along at all. i am going to attempt to pair this male with my remaining female and hope it works out....

here is the perfect description:

Nandopsis Grammodes. The mini dovii cichlid. These guys are literally a dovii, just a small package. Which means, instead of growing 25+inches like the dovii, they will only get about 12 inches. Grammodes are very skilled fighters, they will go for the eyes and throats of all their enemy's. Grammodes are very fast fish, I had some flying out of the water to get piece food. Their speed is insane, and they use it when they battle with their enemy's. Grammodes are also one of the most territorial cichlids, female's of this species will sometimes guard their turf with their lives. The only down side of these species is their growth, they grow extremely slow. Which stops them from beating the larger cichlids.

spazmattik

Members
Hes definitely got some size on him! Can't wait till mine gets that big. Maybe 4 years from now.. haha. How personable are yours? Mine were never as bad as people described. He swims around a lot.. might retreat for a couple seconds every now and then but comes right back to the front of the tank.

1bigdovii

Members
Thats a stunning Grammodes bro! Ive never been the biggest fan of them but this male makes me see them in a whole new light. Havent seen one with this good of a build in a while.
Good luck with pairing him up. Got my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updates on how it goes

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App