• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My house

gliebig

Members
I will be listing my house in Bel Air (Md for all you southerner's :p) for sale this week. I thought I would post here in case anyone would be interested in or knows someone who would be interested in a house with a large in-wall fish tank.
If you know anyone, PM me for details.

tank5.jpg

tank8.jpg

gliebig

Members
Pic taken today.

Thumbnail.ashx

WendyFish

Members
That's beautiful. Good luck! I'm interested in how your potential buyers react to the tank. I've thought about how if we ever were going to sell, we'd have to find a very open-minded realtor... (like Sherry... lol)

gliebig

Members
Where you moving to, Greg?

I'm staying in the same area, just looking to get out of a townhouse. Going from a townhouse to 7 wooded acres.
:beamup:

I'm hoping the tank isn't going to hurt the sale. It would be easy just to make it a bar or even fill the wall back in. We shall see.....

verbal

CCA Members
I'm hoping the tank isn't going to hurt the sale. It would be easy just to make it a bar or even fill the wall back in. We shall see.....

You might want to get an estimate for a year or maintenance from a local aquarium maintenance company. It might be a good throw-in for someone who would like an aquarium, but not the work of maintaining it.

gliebig

Members
You might want to get an estimate for a year or maintenance from a local aquarium maintenance company. It might be a good throw-in for someone who would like an aquarium, but not the work of maintaining it.

Not a bad idea.

I was going to tell them "Once a week, take this hose and suck out half the water, then fill it back up." haha.

My first showing is this afternoon.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres

+1. Great idea!

Good luck, Greg.