• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My breeding groups.

Jefft

Members
Currently, all of the following for me are breeding like rabbits but due to a lack of LFS willing to establish a local deal for trade, and due to my fish producing way to much for most of our members to absorb I will more than likely be letting many of my broods become feeder fish.

Currently breeding...
Yellow Labs.
Rusties
Electric Blue Ahili
Red Empress
Metriclimia Elongatus Cherwe
Yellow Tail Acei
Red Fin Borleyei

If you have interest in any of these groups let me know and I will save them from becoming food.

Jmty

Members
if you could save some Red Fin Borleyei will apreciate that,and do you come to meetings of cca?

Jefft

Members
Nice dude.. I am happy for you I am still working towards my first 125 g to 180 g and ferreting away my pennies and dimes lol.. I have quite a few of the rusties left.. and some big ones at that.. I do have some 1/4 inch metriaclimias left.. and 30 to 50 fry growing up in the fry net right now.. so plenty yet to come in a few months.. I got you covered!! HAve fun with the new tank bud.

Jefft

Members
if you could save some Red Fin Borleyei will apreciate that,and do you come to meetings of cca?

Sure thing the RFB were breeding this week but I do not have any fry in the nets as of yet. I will let you know though when I see one of the females holding.