• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My artwork

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I just finished making a cool drawing on my hat
W7Yozjm.jpg
WOW! thats amazing!

chriscoli

Administrator
The Husband and I have been learning to do lampworking....both boro and soft glass.

We spent a few hours yesterday behind the torch. One of the glass magazines we read just arrived with a tutorial showing how to make these....here's my first try!

image.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thats awesome Christine! Are you selling them? :D
I posted up a few more of mine on the MFK thread

Last edited:

Localzoo

Board of Directors
The Husband and I have been learning to do lampworking....both boro and soft glass.

We spent a few hours yesterday behind the torch. One of the glass magazines we read just arrived with a tutorial showing how to make these....here's my first try!

That's so cool I know a lot of glass people prefer boro never understood why.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
That's so cool I know a lot of glass people prefer boro never understood why.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Yeah, boro seems to be where the cool kids go although its just got totally different properties, making it useful for different things. Ive been enjoying the wider variety of colors (and easier to work with colors) in soft glass.

Jeff721

Members
Good stuff Christine, loving the fishies.

Dan, ever try sealing the fabric on your hats before going at them? Would help with the "bleeding" of the markers. Try Mod Podge to start with.