• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 600 Gallon Sketch Up...

Sonny Disposition

That shirt looks good on him.

When Rob and Mike were that age, they busted out of the playpen. They took turns slamming their shoulder against the netting until it broke through.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Nov 18 2008, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He's adorable Li, but I think he is still mad at me for messing up his truck or train at the Catfish Convention.
;)[/b]

Sonny Disposition

Basically, to keep them from doing any real damage when we couldn't watch them. As soon as they could walk, they broke the TV antenna, broke the VCR, ripped the pages out of the picture books, and Rob got behind a big chest of drawers and pushed it over. (I'm really grateful one of the other two wasn't on the other side--it would have killed him.) Rob also had a strange habit of eating dust bunnies and carpet fuzz.

Years later, Mike came across one of the picture books. I think he was five or six. He asked why the pages had been torn out. We told him he and Rob did that when they were babies.

"You shouldn't have let us do that," he said.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Nov 19 2008, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why did you have Rob and Mike in a playpen???!!!![/b]