• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 180 & my Green Texas

Eyebedam

Members
Just thought I'd post a pic of my tank & my green Texas. He's really started coloring up over the past couple weeks. Don't be to hard on my tank, I know it doesn't compare to some of the other tanks I've seen but it is mine & I'm happy with it.
null_zpsc91ac090.jpg

null_zps3fa1415a.jpg

null_zpsa6d52966.jpg

null_zps64daef22.jpg

null_zps7116a59c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Honestly, I don't know why you would think some people would not like how your setup looks. Frankly, it is one of the best tanks I've seen. That texas is looking KILLER!!!

spazmattik

Members
nice fish. I want a texas some day :) nothing wrong with your setup at all, and as long as your happy with it thats all that matters anyway. cool driftwood in there.

Eyebedam

Members
Thanks for the comments.. I'm probably gonna be eliminating a few of the fish I'm keeping in there before to long, only because I want a little different variety.. I'm also gonna lose a few of the plastic plants also. I've taken my time with it, I had a vision in my head what I wanted my tank to look like & it's starting to take shape, only thing I'm really second guessing was not using black sand in the beginning instead of the PFS I'm using now. Black Sand would've been 15x the cost for a tank my size & I know a lot of people have used blasting media with great results however I'm just to uneasy to do it myself.

Owens

Members
Looks nice. Really like your center piece of drift.

No reason to be uneasy about black diamond sand blasting sand. Its pretty commonly used, even with sensative bottom dwellers like sting rays.