• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 150gallon show tank

blkmjk

Members
The stock has changed quite a bit from the pictures. I have a bunch of stuff growing out in these pictures. I will take some more pics when the water clears up with new stock. Just did a huge wc.

Enjoy
Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1355615221186.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1355615260429.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1355615285639.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1355615310687.jpg

blkmjk

Members
Thanks for all of the nice comments. I pulled that stump out of a local creek. Same with that long piece. Heck all of my drift wood is from local sources. The tank is missing some green for sure is there anything I can put in there that will outgrow what the fish can eat? I have 8 34w bulbs on the tank currently.
Thanks for any suggestions
Drew

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Drew:

I like the look of the tank. If you really want some green, I'd look into plastic plants instead of real ones. From the look of your stock, there will always be some digging going on, and your real plants wouldn't prosper.

What's the stocking of the tank?

blkmjk

Members
Well at the moment is way,way, way overstocked!

Just got an order in from Dan COA.

Merry Christmas to me!
Picked up a bunch of stuff which is why I am trying to shuffle some other stuff around. But it has the following in right now.

4 Guttalutus 7+"
BB pair 6+"
Regani pair 4+"
3 Bifas 1@8" others @4"
5 Synspilum 3@6" 1@7" 1@8"
JD pair
La Cieba pair m @8" f@6"
Female Cuban 4"
Male Honduran Jag 6"
Carp pair m @4" f@3"
2 Pearsi @4"
1 Grammode 4"
1 male Salvini 6"
1 Argentea 7"
2 Small Zontaus
2 Small Hartwegi
1 sailfin pleco

Looking to remove the and shuffle this weekend.
JD pair(free)
Cuban (Rich's when he wants her)
Grammode to my 75
Male Sal to my 75
Small Zontaus to my 75
Small Hartwegi to my 75
And possibly the male Jag when he grows out some more.

The tank has only had all of that stock since Monday. Everyone is doing well at the moment. Although that could change in an instant.

Drew

Cichlidfever

Members
Nice tank those that you will be moving to your 75 gallon, I hope you have more than 1 75 gallon tank and not planning on moving them all to 1 75 gallon tank, because then you would be over crowding the 75 gallon tank...