• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MOVING!!!

1badmarine

Well, the wife just accepted a new job in Washington State. The good news, I'll be able to shop at Wet Spot tropical on a regular basis. The downside, I'll have to get rid of a majority of tanks and livestock, before we put the house on the market. I'll be building a list soon with everything I'm selling. I have some things I want to keep, but everything is for sale, for the right price...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
If you have any tanks over 200 gallons, large heaters, large filters, etc., i'd be interested in all of them

sreid76

Members
Im interested in a tank over 100 gal and filtration for it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

1badmarine

Okay everyone, I promise to post the list tomorrow. Keep in mind, I don't want to sell any of my larger tanks (265, 180, 150), so the price would have to be very tempting to get me to let them go. I won't be selling any of the FX6's or FX5's, but all other filters will go. Livestock will be cheap, but dry goods will be priced to what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app