• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving States - Every5hing for sale - 30 tanks

Sstudy87

CCA Members
Thanks for posting the pic. How much are you looking to get for the Fire Red Aggassizzi pair? Also how many female peacock gudgeons do you have and how much for them?
Fire Red Aggassizzi pair $35...for the peacock gudgeons i have 4 females and 1 male left, I'd like to aell them together for $35

christina

CCA Members
I have 10 panda corys and a pair of orange australe left..i could do $40 for all of those
Ill take the panda cory and the orange austral. This is christina and I had already talked to you about the agasizzi, blue killis and cacatoides. thanks

etu1002

Members
I am interested in German blue rams. How many do you have and price? Can you send some pic? My number is 3019199569. Thanks

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Hi can you pm or text me what’s available, can come by tomorrow
I was there a couple of weeks ago and he had some great looking gold ram fry (from black rams), EBA fry and Apistogramma. I greedily grabbed the baenschi and couldn’t pass up 6 EBA fry.