• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving Sale

Ading522

Members
As some of you know, I am moving out of state..and its been finalized, and I will be taking down most of what I already have.. I plan to bring one tank with me, but we will see as the search for a place to stay is still in progress.. I will be listing down some stuff here..and will update as I go along..

For starters;

I have a 29 g with a small chip on one side..still holds water..Free with purchase, $10 alone

40 drilled breeder used as sump $15

Double metal stand for 55 g $40

Metal stand for 10 g $5 free if you buy the double stand for 55 g

Aquaclear 50 filter $10

Sponge filters $2-4 (will update on quantity and for what size tank)

Some light fixtures Free

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kevin911

Members
I'll take 3-5 largest sponge filter, the 40 sump, the free 29g and free lights plz.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
I'll take 3-5 largest sponge filter, the 40 sump, the free 29g and free lights plz.

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

The largest one I have will be good for 30 gallons.. Is that good enough?

Ading522

Members
Added items:

Hydro automatic feeder $10 each got two
Auto top off NIB jbj $60

Ading522

Members
UPDATE

I have a 29 g with a small chip on one side..still holds water..Free with purchase, $10 alone (pending to kevin911)

40 g sump (pending to kevin911)

Double metal stand for 55 g $40 (sold to stlbluesaddict)

Metal stand for 10 g $5 free if you buy the double stand for 55 g (sold to stlbluesaddict)

Aquaclear 50 filter $10 (sold to stlbluesaddict)

Sponge filters $2-4 (will update on quantity and for what size tank) (pending to kevin911)

Some light fixtures Free (pending to kevin911)

Ading522

Members
All pms replied.. All stuff is pending..for those second and third in line I will let you know if the original buyers will fall through..