• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mossy Rock Is On Its Way!

ingg

Members
Sorry it took a while, had some delays finding a trucker who'd do residential delivery and not want my first born or equivalent value in trade.

Boulders should be here by Tuesday or so. I'm in Mount Airy (near Frederick), and can bust up some rock or leave in boulder form for folks.

Hoping to be able to set a delivery for your next meeting, as well as some open packs if folks want to pick more up.

If anyone'd like to pick up before then, send me a pm here or on GWAPA forums, I am ingg on both of the forums.

Thanks!

Dave Williams

ingg

Members
Rock is here, and my back hurts, yeesh that's a lot of rock.

Still in boulder form, has been busted up yet. Please pm me if you'd want to pick up before next CCA meeting. I'll plan on bringing as much as my car's shocks can bring to your next meeting, and maybe see if there is anyone in the area who'd be able to come grab some for then, too.

Also, if you would prefer to break it yourself, please let me know, else it will come all pre busted!

marge618

CCA member
Rock is here, and my back hurts, yeesh that's a lot of rock.

Also, if you would prefer to break it yourself, please let me know, else it will come all pre busted![/b]

Pre busted sounds good to me!
See you at the Jan CCA meeting.

marge618

CCA member
Please let me know if you have extra rock to bring to the Jan meeting. If so I would like to place an order for it. Somehow missed the 'plan ahead and order on time' arrangements you all made earlier.
Thanks

ingg

Members
Have plenty of extra. Pre-orders were in the 1,800-2,000 pound arena (all clubs included), the pallet ended up at almost 2,800 pounds. I'll lose some to chips and fragments too small to recoup, of course, but we'll still have plenty for all.

Planning on bringing as many 50 pound lots as I can pack in the van, so far only about 200 in pre-solds have pm'ed, so should be plenty extra at the meeting. I should be able to lug along 400-500 pounds in the van.

Also had one big piece break in a very odd way - it made an angle, lays down with a huge cave under it the way it broke. Planning to bring it along separate, it is like the perfect catfish/cichlid cave stone, but only for a big tank.