• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

More Pikes

maddog10

Members
This is a group of Crenicichla missioneira that I got from Ken Davis when he came to give his talk. They do not come out much, but I can coax them out at feeding time. They dart (really fast) at the pellets as they fall through the water column. Hopefully I have 2 pairs. They are not overly aggressive (at least not yet) and it probably helps that I have them in a 125 gallon tank.

missioneira-1.jpg

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swim lil fishy swim @ Nov 17 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Nice pic, great looking fish! How big will they get?</span>[/b]

Thanks for posting the pike pics. Interesting fish. I hope to learn more about them... through this forum.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marge618 @ Nov 18 2008, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swim lil fishy swim @ Nov 17 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Nice pic, great looking fish! How big will they get?</span>[/b]

Thanks for posting the pike pics. Interesting fish. I hope to learn more about them... through this forum.
[/b][/quote]

Well said, much more proper....... :p English is my second language, I was raised speaking "Hick"

maddog10

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swim lil fishy swim @ Nov 18 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marge618 @ Nov 18 2008, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swim lil fishy swim @ Nov 17 2008, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Well said, much more proper....... :p English is my second language, I was raised speaking "Hick"
[/b][/quote]

My father is from Nitro, WV so I understand 'hick' very well!