• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

More Amphilophus Lyonsii eggs

rsretep

Members
Just about one month to the day My pair has spawned again, looks like maybe three hundred eggs... Have the last batch growing out in a ten gallon, eating three meals a day and growing like weeds. I believe I soon will be over run with these guys....any interest???

bl00

Members
I've been playing around with the idea of some lyonsi for a while now. Definitely interested. How big are they atm?

rich_one

Members
You know, Pete... as I think about it... I'm thinking it'd be cool to have some offspring of my former lady! I am so stoked you've had success with them!

-Rich

rsretep

Members
You know, Pete... as I think about it... I'm thinking it'd be cool to have some offspring of my former lady! I am so stoked you've had success with them!

-Rich

Yeah Rich seems they are on a regular regiment, may soon be over run with them lol. Let me know when your ready bro :D

bl00

Members
Thanks! I'll be in touch. I'm trying to figure out my next move for the 110- its going to be pretty empty soon when I shift a few fish around.