• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Mike's Cichlids Group Buy for BFD delivery

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
We are coordinating a group buy for Mike's Cichlids to be delivered to the BFD hotel on friday evening!

They are generously offering a 10% discount and free shipping for all orders; contact flfishdirect@gmail.com with any questions or to place your order, or you can call them directly at 1-386-426-0131. Cutoff for all orders will be Wednesday March 8th, but available fish are first come, first served.

www.mikescichlids.com

They have a great selection of all types of African cichlids, as well as some Old World cichlids and ancistrus species. I know a few people who ordered from them in the past and they were very pleased with their orders.

Pickup will be at the hotel friday evening, after 6pm, but I will post a more definitive time next friday.

Hello i am coming from outside of philly and will be only attending sat and sun. Can i still get in on the group buy and pick my fish up on saturday?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Absolutely, but it is at your own risk regarding the fish. I will try to keep an eye on them and rebag if necessary, but it can get busy, so I can't make any guarantees. Mike's has great packaging, and the fish would likely be fine, but DOAs may not be covered past friday. PM me if you do join the group buy.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
got my order in!! dont worry DiscusnAfricans DiscusnAfricans i will be there on friday!
Awesome, glad to hear it. Should be pretty easy to find me, I'll be in the main room with the rack of tanks, surrounded by boxes of fish, putting the donations in to tanks.