• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Menu For Holiday Party

mscichlid

Founder
Update on the foods that will be served at the Holiday Party.

Francine : Ham, poultry of some type, mac and cheese
Pat & Trace: Stuffed shells
Christy: Pasta Salad
Rob: Ribs
Sarah: A Big Salad
Mike (Maddog): A dessert
Frank Cowherd: Brownies
Mike Galizia: ( I forgot what he told me)
Chris: (He will bring something)

We need breads, hors devoures, cheeses, vegetarian dishes, fruit cocktail, potatoe salad, green beans...fish would be delightful, mmmmmm, etc

If you don't want to cook, here are some suggestions:

Outback: Bloomin onion W/ dippin' sauce
KFC: Bucket 'O' Chicken
Extra Large Pizza
Key lime Pie
Lemon Marange (sp)
Sweet Potatoe Pie
Pico de gallo
rice and beans
carne asada
meat loaf
potatoes ograten (sp)
Samuel Adams

You get my drift...

Francine

Joann and I will be there. She will probably make her famous "spinach balls" and I'm good for a case of adult beverage :D

I just got home and there was a large styrophome cooler delivered from UPS. I'm thinking someone sent me live fish for a holiday gift. Naahhh. It's an 8lb honey ham from the CEO of my company. :(

So we may be bringing a ham to the party too. :D

Steve

Members
Hey Francine,
I am willing to accept an assignment, food-wise, if you think something is missing. Otherwise, I'll just bring <strike>food leftover from the Cub Scouts</strike> some completely random choice . . . . Hey!! Turkey, anyone??
Steve

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I have little imaginatiojn right now. I will stop by Giant and get coleslaw or ? I will also bring adult beverage Of some sort. Do you have enough deserts?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
G-man, Which ever you want.
I know of 4 deserts coming. But still not sure on number of people
Looks like about 20 so far.

Pat