• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Membership?

lestabbity

CCA Members
Hi!

My partner and I bought a membership on the website, but then we never heard anything back and we can't access the members forums or post in marketplace or anything. Is there a step we missed or something? I sent an email a few days ago, but haven't heard back so I thought I'd ask here.

Thanks!

CichlidDan

Members
Hi, not sure if it matters for showing membership but it might be because you have less than 5 posts. I know that matters for some things like pm.

lestabbity

CCA Members
Hi, not sure if it matters for showing membership but it might be because you have less than 5 posts. I know that matters for some things like pm.
I was going to pm someone listed as an admin but I couldn't figure out how, so that's really helpful!

chriscoli

Administrator
Scraps Scraps or xny89 xny89

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Just sent you a response to your email inquiry. I am the person to contact regarding membership questions. We do have a record of payment and you are listed in the forum as a paid member. As Josh mentioned, your membership card is available.