• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Member Other Pets?

maddog10

Members
This is my Yellow Lab, CJ. She is 3 1/2 years old. Eager to please, but hard headed and wont listen all the time. She has epilepsy and has seizures when she is off of her medicine (she is never off her medicine). Wouldn't give her up for anything.

This is one of the first pics I ever took of her, not any bigger than the heat register she is laying on.

082303-3.jpg

She is a little bigger in this pic (about 80 pounds) and she thinks she is a lap dog. She will jump across your lap if you give her the chance. Likes to run! She has it made, I heat the shed where her dog box is when it gets really cold. If it gets super cold she comes inside the house and sleeps on the bed, but she actually likes it outside.

cj-1106-2.jpg

Laxison

Members
Oh how cute!!!

Here's a picture of my miniature schnauzer! She's 8 or 9 years old but I still call her my little puppy! I took this last year while getting some scenery shots at a lake near my house after a snow fall.

IMG_15272.jpg

maddog10

Members
Love the picture of your "puppy". Can't get mine to sit still long enough when there is snow on the ground. She loves to run as fast as she can and then see how far she can slide on her belly. One of the funniest things you will ever see.

maddog10

Members
I don't let her do what she wants in the house. She pretty much has to lay down and stay put, a lot of stuff for her to break or get into.

Laxison

Members
Hahha thanks guys! I actually got a lot of really good pictures of her that day which was a treat! I think the only reason she sat still for me for the shot was because she was getting tired from running around in the snow so much!

maddog10

Members
That one will you out of house and home. When they get older they bring friends home to help eat all of the food. Don't get much cuter than that one though. That kid have a fish tank yet, never to soon to "lead" them to the hobby. :angel2:

That one will you out of house and home. When they get older they bring friends home to help eat all of the food. Don't get much cuter than that one though. That kid have a fish tank yet, never to soon to "lead" them to the hobby. :angel2:
[/b]

hah...he shows a lot interest in the tank....stand in front of the tank a lot of times

Laxison

Members
ohhhhhhhhhhhh how cute!!!! You'll definitely have to get him into the fish hobby! But, why wouldn't he want to be in it?! He's a shoe-in :p

maddog10

Members
Took another shot of CJ today. This is how she looks when she is deciding wether to listen to the "heel" command or find out where those deer went. :D
cj-1.jpg

maddog10

Members
Francine,
That looks like an ad for Search and Rescue dogs. He looks so "regal". Plus he didn't bite me when I met him, so that makes him cool too.

mscichlid

Founder
Francine,
That looks like an ad for Search and Rescue dogs. He looks so "regal". Plus he didn't bite me when I met him, so that makes him cool too.
[/b]

Thanks Mike. Man, I love that dog!

cyradis4

Members
I've got a monster dog of my own.....

Three actually......

The largest is a lab / German Shepherd mix that is large, unruly, and in the process of shedding...... His name is Khan, and while I love him dearly, he really could use some training.... Of course, I probably should have seen to that about 4 years ago, when he was a puppy....

I also have an older mid-sized mutt who is one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen.... Elsie was a stray that we picked up years ago.

Stormy is another stray.... We found him wandering the streets after Hurricane Isabel, hence his name..... He is the absolute sweetest of the three, shorter then the mid sized dog, and feels like a cinder block. But then, what do you expect? He's a pit bull. Who, their reputation notwithstanding, are some of the sweetest, best family dogs around. Its only when you tortcher them that you get a killer....

As you can see from the pics, they can be a handfull...... The one with all three around the recliner? They nocked it over. And the one with all three laying down is after a hard day of play at christmass time.....

Amanda.

Elsie,%20Khan%20in%20recliner.jpg

Elsie,%20Khan,%20Stormy%20laying%20down.jpg

Elsie,%20Khan,%20Stormy%20with%20recliner.jpg

Laxison

Members
Awwww those guys are so cute!!! Speaking of the pit bull being so good, a friend of mine picked up a stray a few years back and she is the nicest and happiest dog any of us had ever met! Pit bulls have a bad rep for being nasty dogs (since some owners tend to train them to be that way) but the ones I have met were so well behaved!

maddog10

Members
A friend of mine has 2 pits. When they are together, I don't trust them. They get jealous of each other. When they are alone they are the nicest dogs around, he lets them run free and they wouldn't hurt a fly.