• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

may 9th meeting

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
im very excited about this meeting because of the speaker mr al koning. this is like the john madden of malawi cichlids! this im sure this will be a very interesting presentation that you will not want to miss. another reason is im very interested to see what is in those fish swap boxes! the fish and the auction have me like this..exhibit A :jumping0045:. :p:happy0065:
im planning on getting there early just so i can get a good seat for this one. looking forward to seeing everyone there.:happy0180:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Is it bad if I have no clue who Dexter Manly is? Prob before my times haha
we dont share our humor w/ cowpatty fans wil!
just kidding! he was a skins lineman back in the day who didnt know how to read / write. he would get on a plane and pretend to read the paper. he gave your team hell back in the day too. no more history lessons you crumbsnatcher, now go use ya google button b4 i go tell some cowpatty folks you have secretly rooted for the burgundy and gold since you moved to SKINSLAND. LOL!!

Cartel

Members
we dont share our humor w/ cowpatty fans wil!
just kidding! he was a skins lineman back in the day who didnt know how to read / write. he would get on a plane and pretend to read the paper. he gave your team hell back in the day too. no more history lessons you crumbsnatcher, now go use ya google button b4 i go tell some cowpatty folks you have secretly rooted for the burgundy and gold since you moved to SKINSLAND. LOL!!

NEVAR! And oh I see no wonder I didnt know. But I do know one little fact: 5>3 /thread Woot woot!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You said a mouthful DQ!!! All of us can't wait until the real Ad Konings stands up on May 9th. LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol:

It's all good Brah! Trust me...save your money because the May CCA auction is going Monster size and I'm not talking MFK here. :cool::cool::cool:

RM

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I've been waiting since October for this meeting!!! I've actually been waiting since around 2000 to get the chance to see mr. konings do a presentation in person, it's a long time comin and I know he won't disappoint. Would it be completely rude of me to bring a konings book and ask for a autograph? I'm thinkin with the number of people that are likely to show up for this meeting it could turn into an all day book signing rather than a presentation, therefore i'll ask before hand. But if I don't bring my book, and everyone else gets thiers signed, I'd be kickin myself for a long time!!! I'm also wondering if he's tired of answering questions about his comment about the tropheus ilangi being extinct in the wild, he supposedly made a comment a couple years ago in a presentation and I've heard a few "versions" of his statement and interpretations of his statement... I'm just afraid if I corner him he'll be like "not another one of you guys"... :) Pat, I'm sure you'll get to spend some time with him take one for the team and get a small recorder and ask him about it and get his response on tape that way I'll finally know the real story from the man himself.

maddog10

Members
Bring your book.

I was already going to ask him about the Tropheus, but you can be the bad guy if you want :angel2:

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I've heard that he's told others that the last time he was there he either didn't see any or saw very few at that location and the way he said it in the presentation made it sound in a manner that he didn't mean. You're fish look both like ilangi and wild caught as well as numerous other fish that I've seen on the forums therefore I believe it was a misunderstanding. I'll make ya a deal, we'll get together at the meeting and approach him, I'll ask and if he starts whoopin me you gotta promise to pull him off!!! :)

maddog10

Members
I've heard that he's told others that the last time he was there he either didn't see any or saw very few at that location and the way he said it in the presentation made it sound in a manner that he didn't mean. You're fish look both like ilangi and wild caught as well as numerous other fish that I've seen on the forums therefore I believe it was a misunderstanding. I'll make ya a deal, we'll get together at the meeting and approach him, I'll ask and if he starts whoopin me you gotta promise to pull him off!!! :)

I'll bring my camera! :lol:

longstocking

Members
lol I asked him at Ron's place last time he was here about the same thing you guys are talking about. Keeping mind... he hasn't been to the lake in years. Dont' quote me but I think he said 2002...

He has no idea what is going on on lake tang. He still visits malawi....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
might I suggest wild buffalo bar and grill in laurel on rt 1. danger chicken and I go there for ribs after meetings. good food, pool table, tvs, beer, beer, oh did I say full bar, and beer. lol! seriously the food is great and not expensive just good and plenty.