• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MARCH MADNESS

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
WELL ITS BEEN A BRACKET BUSTER THIS YEAR. WE ARE DOWN TO THE FINAL 4. WHO WILL MAKE IT AND WHO IS GOING HOME?
IM HOPING FOR KENTUCKY VS OHIO STATE W/ KENTUCKY CUTTING DOWN THE NETS.

mrkillie

Members
BOOO! Down with Kentucky! :D

Go Big East! LOUISVILLE!

I actually had picked 3 of the final 4 correct from the beginning (UL, UK, OSU), but my point guard went and broke his wrist and that did me in with UNC-had them going all the way. Oh well.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I actually had picked 3 of the final 4 correct from the beginning (UL, UK, OSU), but my point guard went and broke his wrist and that did me in with UNC-had them going all the way. Oh well.
Sadly same thing went with mine i was on the bubble w/ henson hurt but then marshall sealed my fate. the only big east teams i root for are georgetown...georgetown...oh and georgetown:D

my bracket got busted the first weekend when MIZZO lost. My original final four picks were Kentucky, OSU, MIZZO, G-Town. I had UK and G-town in the final with G-town cutting the nets but that was not to be :(

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
my bracket got busted the first weekend when MIZZO lost. My original final four picks were Kentucky, OSU, MIZZO, G-Town. I had UK and G-town in the final with G-town cutting the nets but that was not to be :(
sadly g-town hadnt been playing up to par down the stretch so i knew they wouldnt be a major factor this year. i was hoping i was wrong though. cant wait for saturday like i cant wait for us to fishing in a few weeks. the date is almost here bro! fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish on! :D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I had all 8 teams in the elite eight, then proceeded to go 0-4 on those games. Oh well, there's always next year.

Leffler817

CCA Members
My bracket is still in tact. Its funny tho, I inadvertently picked Louisville to beat Syracuse but meat to pick 'Cuse. My only bracket was on ESPN and I wasn't paying attention. lol. I was bummed when G-town got ousted so early. Syracuse's big man getting kicked out for the tourney was disappointing but then they went so far without him!!! 'Cuse would have beat OSU if the refs would have let them play.... :(