• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Many Africans in need of new home!

Freakgecko

Members
Hello all! Due to some unfortunate circumstances, the tank that I set up a couple years back at a local cat rescue will be getting torn down and removed. There are a lot of fish that will need to be rehomed, as I do not maintain any Malawi fish in my own home. Pictures won’t be very available due to accessibility, but can try and get them next week. Quick list below, more to come. Sizes are approximate.

-2 acei (one for sure male) 5 and 6”, $5 ea (male has an injured lip from fighting)
-Venustus male 6” $10
-Male electric blue hap 6” (Beautiful, will be sad to see him go) $30
-Female red fin borleyi 5” $10
-numerous mbuna hybrids (10-15+) ranging from 1”-5” FREE! Please take as many as possible
-kenyi female 5” FREE
-yellow lab males (x2) 4” FREE
-Blue peacock (unsure of species, has bent caudal peduncle) FREE
-female peacock (unsure of species, possibly German red) FREE
-venustus 3” has a deformed fords fin, otherwise healthy FREE
-female dimidochromis compressiceps 5” $15
-Victorian day glow hap 5” FREE

That’s everything I can think of for now. Likely won’t be available for pickup until next week but will try and work something out. Unfortunately the owner has become very difficult to her staff and is requesting the tank be removed as I’m not able to continue providing free care for the tank as I used to be able to. Located in Brentwood, MD 20722. Everything with a price is OBO

Freakgecko

Members
Can also add:
-4-5 dragonblood peacocks 4” (1 male for sure, everything else I’m not sure) FREE
-OB Peacock sex unknown 4” (low quality) FREE
-4 or 5 LARGE male bristlenose. May be one female. 6” $5 each

Again, any listed price is OBO. Need the haps and peas to go ASAP

Freakgecko

Members
I can take the Venustus, Blue Ali, Clown loach and some of the bristle nose . When will you be available?
Unfortunately I’m only available Thursday and Friday before 5p due to limitations at the rescue as well as my own personal schedule.

Sorry but the clown loach isn’t for sale. He will be going into one of my tanks at home, as well as the SAE

Freakgecko

Members
Everything is still available. Today is pretty close to being too late, but I would be able to do next Thursday or friday

Freakgecko

Members
Hey I’ll take the peacocks off your hands next week will work for me.
Sounds good. Pm me this and I will message you back on Wednesday to set up a time for pick up. Assuming that’s the OB, dragonbloods, unknown female, and the unknown guy?

sudburycichlids

CCA Members
We are interested in 8-10 fish, sized 4" and up. We can pick up as soon as you need. I assume Thursday morning is best based on what you said your schedule is? I've been trying to figure out how to PM you but don't see how.
Interested in- dayglow hap, venustus male 6", electric hap, dragonbloods, hybrids. Pick up ASAP. Let me know what's best- I understand the urgency.

FishEggs

We are interested in 8-10 fish, sized 4" and up. We can pick up as soon as you need. I assume Thursday morning is best based on what you said your schedule is? I've been trying to figure out how to PM you but don't see how.
Interested in- dayglow hap, venustus male 6", electric hap, dragonbloods, hybrids. Pick up ASAP. Let me know what's best- I understand the urgency.
You will need a few more posts before it will let you do private conversations.

Freakgecko

Members
Day glow hap is definitely yours, he has not been spoken for. The person asking for the peacocks has not chimed back in yet, so if you want them, they’re yours. At this point, I have a line for the ahli and venustus it seems, but I will let you know if they’re not picked up by the end of the week. Thursday at 10 would work fine for me

sudburycichlids

CCA Members
Day glow hap is definitely yours, he has not been spoken for. The person asking for the peacocks has not chimed back in yet, so if you want them, they’re yours. At this point, I have a line for the ahli and venustus it seems, but I will let you know if they’re not picked up by the end of the week. Thursday at 10 would work fine for me
Ok, thanks. That works.