• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

male/female pair of bahia reds

MISSB

Members
I have a pair of bahia reds that I am looking to sell. They are out growing my tank again. The male is about 8" and the female is about 6". I have had them since they were about 1 1/2". I am looking for $120 obo for them. I will only sell them as a pair because I do not believe they will do well seperated.

20130529_163821.jpg

20130529_163757.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Pretty fish, but I'm not sure you'll get much action as such a high price. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

MISSB

Members
I am willing to work with the price. Just going off what I was told they were worth given their size.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Assuming these are are same fish...

Thank you. I had a couple people mention that he may be but then they said they thought he might be a hybrid. He is a bit of the pain but I love his iridescent colors. I also have a female but I am not sure she is the same type. I have to see if I can get somephotos of her.

Did your source for the lordly asking price also confirm that they are: (a) the same species: and, (b) not hybrids?

MISSB

Members
I have posted on here about them and was told that they are bahia reds. I was assuredbthat they are bahia reds and when I spoke with a guy that I know who is very into cichlids he said that they appear to be the same species but that she is like most females in the fish world so she lacks the vibrant colors. I honestly don't know too much about them as they were included with some rams that I bought. Like I previously stated I am willing to work with the price but was just going off what I was told to ask for them given their size.