• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

male cichlasoma grammode and red texas motaguense and a freddie.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
all i can say is im in love :wub:. as some of you know ive been searching without much luck locally. i was resigned to having to order online :eek:. well i went out to tropical fish world to meet phil and mike for the sale. i was talking to phil and this guy asks " hi ..do you guys know anyone that might want grammodes?" just like that! i couldnt walk over to his car fast enough :pound:. what i saw was the grammode god himself looking down on me. there were four 4" males in a bucket. :D i quickly made a deal for one and we went inside. once inside i found some female red tiger motaguense. i grabbed one of these along with a male freddie who was just to bold to pass up. :blush: this was where i got the chance to meet andrew who as it was he was one great big help. the rtm gave us a run for our money trying to catch her. i know it was a good 15 min of her giggling at us as she dipped and dived. :p i guess its fair to say we had a fish bonding experience :D. i got a chance to meet jim the owner as well who was a very nice guy and helpful too.
a big thank you to tropical fish world!!!! :wub::happy0158:
oh if anyone knows of a rtm male let me know please! thanks!;)

DQ's Digital Pics 223.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 222.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 221.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 219.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 226.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 224.jpg

DQ's Digital Pics 225.jpg

I do not see the pics. R there supposed to be pics? I see an attachments window but nothing in it.

Thats awesome he had them in the bucket in his car.