• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Male African cichlid for sale

stany

CCA Members
Looks like mostly all male Mbuna. I am working on setting up a all male Mbuna set up. Probably two months away. Would be interested in taking some off your hands. I was looking at getting the Labidochromis Caeruieus Electric Yellow and Pseudotropheus Socolofi I see in your pics. When I'm ready to order my fish you can let me know what you are looking for I'll see what is available from my breeder. I understand if you want to do something sooner. I'll look you up when I get set up.

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Looks like mostly all male Mbuna. I am working on setting up a all male Mbuna set up. Probably two months away. Would be interested in taking some off your hands. I was looking at getting the Labidochromis Caeruieus Electric Yellow and Pseudotropheus Socolofi I see in your pics. When I'm ready to order my fish you can let me know what you are looking for I'll see what is available from my breeder. I understand if you want to do something sooner. I'll look you up when I get set up.
I'm not looking for any fish I'm just over stocked and need to find new homes for 4 maybe 5 fish...

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Hey,

I am finally up and running. Do you still have something you want to sell?
I have about 4 very pretty males that I bought a few months ago I would be willing to part with ...all 4 inches ...also a yellow lab about 4 inches ...small melanachromis ...total about 6 pretty fish I would be willing to let go...