• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lost Information

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If something of yours was lost, I am sorry. You were not sensored. It happened to all of us. I lost stuff too, including all you guys giving me a hard time about my birthday and the construction. :smashfreakB:

Pat</span>

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Sorry to hear about that.

I actually found out last night right before I went to bed and noticed the dates were way off. I sent Ron a message as soon as I noticed that something was wrong.

JustRon

Members
I am not sure what they did. This is the second move. The other was done on Sunday. I will not have more info until I can get home this evening.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Maybe we should lose more once in a while. lol
I just checked the posts for the last 24 hours. 94 in a 24 hour period. Thats big for us. lol

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotemain'>ok, I will see what I can do to drop the entire DB[/b]

:smashfreakB: PAT, see what you've done now?

ps-see Richard, I TOLD you it wasn't me that did the big *poof* :
[/b][/quote]

Yea right! We all know it was you Ms........... Bourne Ultimatum. We know for a fact that you and Ron plotted this take over from the very beginning. Now I see why agent Daniel was a threat to your plot and his assassination attempt was eminent.

Fortunately for Daniel, he survived your attack and is now being reconstructed for our purpose to counter attack.

Look closely at the facts, last year at this very date the forum crashed.....very interesting right?

:p :lol: :lol: :lol: Isn't this Fun! It adds new life to water changes and feeding fish everyday and dealing with work. :D

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotemain'><div class='quotemain'>ok, I will see what I can do to drop the entire DB[/b]

:smashfreakB: PAT, see what you've done now?

ps-see Richard, I TOLD you it wasn't me that did the big *poof* :
[/b][/quote]

Yea right! We all know it was you Ms........... Bourne Ultimatum. We know for a fact that you and Ron plotted this take over from the very beginning. Now I see why agent Daniel was a threat to your plot and his assassination attempt was eminent.

Fortunately for Daniel, he survived your attack and is now being reconstructed for our purpose to counter attack.

Look closely at the facts, last year at this very date the forum crashed.....very interesting right?

:p :lol: :lol: :lol: Isn't this Fun! It adds new life to water changes and feeding fish everyday and dealing with work. :D
[/b][/quote]

The fun gets turned up a notch when you play the game. I think we all learned that from free fish for posting. Now we've got posting-free. (First I thought - Do we get more fish if we lost the most posts? Nope - It's posting, reposting, reposting. A plan to keep us online until the football game?)