• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking For

Andrew

Members
Looking for a small group of Tilapia, preferably a species that does not grow to more than 5 inches or so.

T. snyderae would be my first pick but I honestly don't know much about these fishes so if you have something else, please pipe up!

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andrew @ Nov 15 2008, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looking for a small group of Tilapia, preferably a species that does not grow to more than 5 inches or so.

T. snyderae would be my first pick but I honestly don't know much about these fishes so if you have something else, please pipe up![/b]

Have Tilapia Flava (wild caught) from some God forsaken crater lake in Africa; 10 - 12 inches; breeding but there is a waiting list (imagine that!!); and they bite.

email if you're interested.

Paul.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hi Paul,

I'd like some, too :)

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ Nov 16 2008, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andrew @ Nov 15 2008, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

T. snyderae would be my first pick but I honestly don't know much about these fishes so if you have something else, please pipe up![/b]

Have Tilapia Flava (wild caught) from some God forsaken crater lake in Africa; 10 - 12 inches; breeding but there is a waiting list (imagine that!!); and they bite.

email if you're interested.

Paul.
[/b][/quote]

kaj41354

Members
Andrew,

I know that Eric Bodrock has some T. snyderae available and will be at OCA if that helps you at all.