• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for synodontus multipunctatus cats and leluipi in southern md please.

I’m looking for these fish. I live in southern Maryland but I will come to you if you’re in the DMV please let me know thank you

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I think Reed had grandiops, and I've seen several people with petricola or lucipinnis, but haven't seen any multipunctatus available local recently. There are several reputable vendors we could recommend if you're willing to go the mail order route though.

Thank you so I’m getting back in to the hobby and multi is all i knew. They all look very similar so I’m hoping to get some synos from someone. Seems size is one difference in them and e breeding style. Thank you for your help and hope to be getting some soon

Freakgecko

Members
Thank you so I’m getting back in to the hobby and multi is all i knew. They all look very similar so I’m hoping to get some synos from someone. Seems size is one difference in them and e breeding style. Thank you for your help and hope to be getting some soon
Frank Cowherd Frank Cowherd breeds his own petricola and they’re a solid price and great quality. I had a group of his for years before I sold them a few months back to move my tanks to a more South American focus. I can highly recommend. They aren’t a cuckoo species like Multis, but once established and accustomed to the tank, they’re great little inhabitants. definitely recommend the bigger the group the better.