• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking For Strawberry Peacocks

pnlkman

Members
I am looking for a Male Strawberry or sunburst peacock. Mine jumped out of my tank while I was on vacation. Thanks, Paul

Julie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Jul 28 2008, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think Frybabies has some young ones for sale. She had quite a few fry from them last time I was up there.[/b]

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">
The name of the original fry I bought was *fire fin*. I've heard the name Dragon blood also bandied about. I need pics to show definitively what they are.

Interestingly enough (and you can see them when you come to visit) the babies from the 2 or 3 females that bred are a mix of plain old peacock, albinos, and the fire fins. I need to grow up some of the fire fin babies to see if the percentages go up when they breed, or if they will always produce a mix (I'm not very knowledgeable on line breeding in peacocks, help me out Pat!.)

I hope to grow out some of the plain old peacock fry to see if I can ID the main strain. That might be interesting!! But probably unlikely to be fruitful. The albinos might be attractive, tho</span>