• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Pool Filter Sand

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone have extra Pool Filter Sand they're looking to get rid of? I picked up 100 pounds, and will be picking up some more from a friend, but have close to 12 square feet of area to cover, and want to have decent depth since it will be for an eartheater community.

I know I can pick up more from pool supply stores, thats where I got the 100 pounds, but prices went up and figured I'd see if I can find any cheap/free.

I'm in Randallstown, so the closer the better, but can make a trip for a decent amount. Thanks.

Becca

Members
I may have some around in a bucket, but I can't guarantee it's uniform in color/100% PFS. Shoot me an email if you'd be interested. I'd just be happy to have someone give it a home.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested if/when I can get out your way. I should try to soon, as I know Kim has stuff at her house I need to pick up, and she's relatively in the neighborhood. I'll send you an email soon, appreciate it.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Whats reasonable? The pool supply place has 50 pound bags for ~$14 each, which is still reasonable, just figured I'd see if anybody had anything sitting around unused.

Freakgecko

Members
I'd be interested if/when I can get out your way. I should try to soon, as I know Kim has stuff at her house I need to pick up, and she's relatively in the neighborhood. I'll send you an email soon, appreciate it.
If you do, anyway you can drop my valves off with Becca and I can grab them from her? (Sorry Becca, I’m volunteering you to help me 😊)

ApistoAly

CCA Members
Which sand did you get? The usual pool filter sand in their website is around $40/bag.
I got some in Richmond right before I moved up to fairfax. Looks like they only have these in stock down south in Richmond area for some reason.

965022DB-7DFA-448D-B942-AD73BA69E998.png