• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for L. Speciosus

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I'm looking to get a few Lamprologus Speciosus. Need a few new fish to cheer me up... A couple online suppliers that I would order from have them but shipping is too much for me. I figure its probably a long shot but does anyone have any for sale?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Very likely some could show up at the ECC auction in a few weeks.

Let me know if you want me to keep an eye out for some if you're not making the trip.

verbal

CCA Members
Are you looking for a pair or a group of young fish? There is a guy in PVAS selling both. I was thinking about getting the pair.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
hey sam maybe check with caleb...know he used to have em

Yeah, I have his lone survivor from his 125 crash. So, I'm looking for some friends for it. I think its a female.

Very likely some could show up at the ECC auction in a few weeks.

Let me know if you want me to keep an eye out for some if you're not making the trip.

That would be great! I probably will have to work that day and I already took off two days that week (1 for CCA meeting and 1 for my dad's retirement party). Thanks!

Are you looking for a pair or a group of young fish? There is a guy in PVAS selling both. I was thinking about getting the pair.

A group of young fish would work depending on the price tag. Getting a tattoo this week so I have to watch what I spend for a little bit. :D

verbal

CCA Members
Yeah, I have his lone survivor from his 125 crash. So, I'm looking for some friends for it. I think its a female.
Oh I think he has an extra male for $10. He is Fairfax(Greenbriar area), I might be able to bring it to the November meeting.