• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for Geophagus

Quicklynx

Members
I'm looking for Geophagus Brasiliensis or other types.

I'm willing to barter with a Female A. Citranellum. She is about 5 inches and real nasty.

I can't put her in a tank with much.

Jeff rapps I thinks got some. Google him. All tangled up in cichlids or something along those lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fishman13

Members
I'm looking for Geophagus Brasiliensis or other types.

I'm willing to barter with a Female A. Citranellum. She is about 5 inches and real nasty.

I can't put her in a tank with much.
I used to keep a breeding pair of that exact genus of geophagus, cool cichlid

I have a bunch of extra females and a single male here in the lab at Central (They are all the Bahia Red type). Unfortunately, they are way over here in Wisconsin.

Maybe I can talk Jeff Michels into bringing you one when he comes to talk.

Andy

Quicklynx

Members
I have a bunch of extra females and a single male here in the lab at Central (They are all the Bahia Red type). Unfortunately, they are way over here in Wisconsin.

Maybe I can talk Jeff Michels into bringing you one when he comes to talk.

Andy

How big are they?

Thanks

The females were about 3", Male about 4" standard length. Too late though as I already sold off the extra females at the GCCA auction last weekend.

I still have the pair but Jeff Michels has already left on vacation and now there is no way to get them to you.

Andy

MISSB

Members
I have a male and female bahia red that I am looking to get rid of. They have to go as a pair though and the male has a bit of an attitude