• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for double stand

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Probably cheaper just to make one yourself out of 2x4's. Tony just made one for his fish room, and I don't think he spent much at all. I'm sure he probably still has the measurements to share. It won't be the prettiest thing in the world, but it would be functional.

Hey Jon, the wood stand is ok but I had a metal stand for 2 40g's that I set up yesterday (in the family area) and the wife said hey that doesnt look to bad. So if I can find another stand I can put 2 more out in the family area. (there is a plan lol) Foster and smith have them for 80$ but was checking for used.

If I did wood it would have to be furniture quality and that would cost more then 80$

Thanks for the link, I may call them tomorrow and see whats up but will still keep my eyes open for used. I guess I could make one but when I have the green light its easy to buy one and set it all up. The wood would take some time to construct.

hbgfish

Members
I can do it...........you just might have to get in line behind Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, and Rachel! :) (I know who takes care of me.)

I thought about giving Rachel a call, but I didnt know how busy you would be. Pm me and give me some details on time and price. Thanks Chris

hbgfish

Members
It's not that I have no love for the 2x4 pieces, it's that I haven't figured out a way to fill in a hole, or a short cut in wood with a machine that will deposit the same wood in it's place. When they make a wood welder - I'm in! I suck at wood working!