• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for breeding groups

npbarca

Members
Hi guys,

My fish room will be set up shortly, so the search for breeding groups begins. I am particularly looking for Peacocks and Mbuna, particularly afra and Saulosi.

Thanks

Ading522

Members
Hi,

I'm looking to unload my demasoni group..I have 23 fish.. Ranging in sizes from 2-3.75" .. I have 5 males confirmed and the rest have been sold to me as females, mostly from frank cowherd, but as with this fish and the pattern its difficult to sex.. I'm asking $120 for all of them.. I have had several spawns and raised many batches..I want to try something new..let me know..

Aldrich

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

npbarca

Members
They seem great however I wouldn't be able to take the whole batch, Ill let you know in the future if I have room for the whole group.

Ading522

Members
They seem great however I wouldn't be able to take the whole batch, Ill let you know in the future if I have room for the whole group.

I keep them in a 33 long by themselves..and the aggression is spread out evenly.

Also looking for Taiwan Reefs and Albino Taiwan reefs, and daffodil brichardi.

Reed has some Taiwan reefs.. Best you pm or call him

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

npbarca

Members
Joining this forum was a great decision, I am getting lots of help and options. However, my heart is set on having one 40b for Pseudotropheus Saulosi, so any help obtaining them would be greatly appreciated.

I Think cichlids are special has them. Its in york pa nice fish lots of cares stuff good shipping get it in a day

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

toddnbecka

Members
I have adult maingano and ruby red peacock groups available. Also super red BN pairs or trios, as well as unsexed juvies. Also have yellow rock kribs, Victorians but essentially the same as mbuna as far as housing/mixing, etc. If you're going to breed any of the brichardi complex something to eat extra fry would be a good idea. I also have 6 adult Tanganykian mustache catfish available. (Breeding group that never has produced for me, but they're nocturnal and have big mouths.)

That might be tough to find, you may have to just buy a large group of small fish. Only other place I order from is daves rare fish in texas. According to the spreadsheet tony and verbal breed them maybe send some pm's. Probably going to be tough getting a large group of adults anywhere due to their status

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I have some young 3 inch plus
Aulonocara stuartgranti "Ngara Flametail" $12 for young pairs extra females for $7 each.

QuarterMiler

Members
I have 6 F1 Lethrinops Albus @ about 2", and several Otopharynx Tetrastigma about the same size. At least one Tetrastigma starting to show male colors and markings. As far as Mbuna go, I have yellow labs at about 1-1/2" and Pseudo. Cyaneorhabdos at about 1-1/4". I can ship as well.