• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for an apistogrammas pair

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Looking for a pair of apistogramma cacatuoides, or any other apistogramma in a pair. Preferably one that has spawned before

FishEggs

If you cant find a mated pair, House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie has several different varieties of apistos in stock.

paul

CCA Members
I actually just finished a call asking them if they have apistos haha
And they said no? I was there like a week and a half ago and they had so many varieties. Got an Apisto Hongsloi pair but both turned out to be male >.<
Anyone have a line on Hongsloi females if HOT is out of stock? Lol

Last edited:

Freakgecko

Members
When were you there? I called the other day and they said they aren't in stock
Monday I think? Tropical lagoon in Silver Spring, not HOT in Glen Burnie. I definitely saw at least 1 male and 2 females there. 1st aisle, maybe 2-3 tanks in on middle row

GBRlehrich

CCA Members
Monday I think? Tropical lagoon in Silver Spring, not HOT in Glen Burnie. I definitely saw at least 1 male and 2 females there. 1st aisle, maybe 2-3 tanks in on middle row

Ok, yeah I'm talking about the one in Silver spring. Doesn't surprise me that they're already out of stock. Tropical lagoon has amazing quality and amazing prices