• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for A. Centrarchus

MonteSS

Members
I know someone here has some nice blue Archocentrus Centrarchus and was selling some.

Someone I dont know on MFK PMed me looking for some. Let me know if anyone has some for sale and is interested in selling and shipping them and I will give you their name.

...Bill

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not me anymore :(

I know that Matt (Diogenes) has an F1 breeding pair from mine...and other folks too...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I have a breeding pair from Matt, but they are in a community tank and have not been able to keep fry alive for more than a few days. Maybe JGentry on MFK has some juvies. You could point your guy his way.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Good call - JD's a great guy and I think his are from the same Lago Nicaragua stock as my late pair!

Matt

I have a breeding pair from Matt, but they are in a community tank and have not been able to keep fry alive for more than a few days. Maybe JGentry on MFK has some juvies. You could point your guy his way.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I'm interested in selling my breeding pair, they came from Matt, about 5-6". Currently they have adopted and are raising some Luestic HRP fry that I thought they would eat.