• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

LET'S GO CAPS!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tough game last night. Seemed like we totally controlled the puck the first and second periods; tons of scoring opportunities. Lundqvist was a tough nut to crack. Good to see Circles get the game winner.

Gonna be an exciting series.

15 wins to go.....

112164189_slide.jpg

Tell me about it!!!! tough Game indeed. Rangers have given us fits this whole season but I think the buck stops here. CAPS in 6!!!!!!!

cmcpart0422

Members
I had trouble falling asleep after the game last night. I think my heart rate was up for about an hour after the game. Good win though the boys are skating well. Oh and that game winning shot was so nice.

verbal

CCA Members
Any play-off win is a good one, but it was a little too interesting for the first round against the 8th seed.

Tony

Hey Rangers fans....

CAN YOU HERE US?

Hellova game last night, right?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was so pissed after the 2nd period I started watching the O's game. I flipped back over just before Semin scored and was hooked until the end. I think I woke the kids up with the all the clapping and hollering I was doing when Chimera scored.

C A P S Caps! Caps! Caps!

Tony

Great win for the Caps on Saturday. Glad they'll get a few days break before the next series; they earned it.

To bad Shawn's boys couldn't seal the deal last night. Seeing the Flyers go out in the first round would be nice....

How about that Canucks/Blackhawks series? Crazy, right?