• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Large Hap for Sale

YSS

Members
Need to thin the stock. So, need move a few fish. This guy is first to go. He is a healthy fish, but somewhat thin because I don't think I am feeding enough. Not sure what he is, but He is about 8". $20.00

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Reed

Very Fishe
You have any small peacocks or heaps your looking to get rid of

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Malawimania

Members
What else are you thinking of selling? I could be interested but not until I can identify the fish for certain. Looks like it may be in the protomelas family but I'm not for sure.

-Steve

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
The sloped face makes me think something like Chilotilapia rhodesei or maybe a Tramatocranus. Likely a shell crusher.

YSS

Members
The sloped face makes me think something like Chilotilapia rhodesei or maybe a Tramatocranus. Likely a shell crusher.

I have a rhodesei. This guy is not that. :) His shape is very close to a full grown venustus, I think.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
The second pic shows a pretty hard-sloping face. Is it just a funny angle on the picture?

How about Hemitilapia oxyrinchus?

YSS

Members
Not a Venustus but does have similar size and shape features.

-Steve

No. Not a venustus like I said in my post.

The second pic shows a pretty hard-sloping face. Is it just a funny angle on the picture?

How about Hemitilapia oxyrinchus?

I hear you. It's the picture. I think it is a Hemitilapia oxyrinchus. Dead ringer to the guy in the picture I found on the web.

FSWMY0103_Hemitilapia_oxyrhynchus.jpg

davidhusker

Members
Could be. Thats what I labeled my male as was the Hemotilapia (see my avatar)

He was gorgeous but he was a murderer in my tank.