• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Labeotropheus trewavasaes--got to go!

DonkeyFish

Members
I have a bunch of L. trewavasaes from a couple different spawns I've just been growing out and wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. They're neat, so I was just keeping them... but they need to move on now. I need my tanks back, and they need a bigger home.

There are two spawns worth, larger ones are approx. 2.5" now, smaller ones are about 1.25". Some pictures in my album. Also might be looking to move the parents, standard trio, 1M/2F. These are the 3rd and 4th spawns from them.

If anyone is looking to do a mbuna tank these guys are pretty neat. They are scrapermouths, and love to scrape algae from rocks/driftwood/whatnot. They're not going to replace a good algae eater, but will help keep things under control. I've found them to be rather peaceful and non-aggressive, but have only kept them in good sized numbers. I do not know the specific province of their origin, sorry. They are the standard "red top" variant (although most days it's more like "orangish-yellow top").

Trying to move them ASAP, to make room for the next venture. Or just take a break for a minute and regroup. I'll make a killer deal for anyone who would want to take a bunch of them, price is still super cheap if not. I really just want to move them to someone who will give them a good home.

Would REALLY like to move them this weekend, so if anybody is interested please PM me and we can work something out. Thanks all!

DSC_0253_sm.jpg

DSC_0262_sm.jpg

DSC_0256_sm.jpg