• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

L333

longstocking

Members
I have 4 maybe 5 F1 L333 available at 1.25 inches in size. I can bring them to the meeting for pick up :)

Here is one from my group:
L333.jpg

I double checked on planet catfish for an ID and they are wild L333's :D Originally the parents were brought in through Frybabies. Currently these are on the banned export list from Brazil.... so I would like to sell all of them to one person that would like to breed them in the future.

I'm asking 25 each.

Email or Pm me... Longstocking30@hotmail.com

I can ship as well :)

longstocking

Members
John,

no I am not... sorry, not a pvas member. I don't even know when or where it is??? I do ship... if you are fairly close shipping would be 15 bucks.

jrpatter

Members
Sorry no I am not close at all. I am mainly coming to discuss what they want me to talk about in Sept.

The Banquet is june 5th at the National Aquarium in DC. I am staying over at a hotel near Dullas. And I am hoping to go collecting on the 6th with some people.

John

longstocking

Members
If I remember correctly... you are from NC? Some areas of NC are still 15 dollars. I can ship UPS ground and it gets there guaranteed in 1 day.

Or, we could meet on the 5th in MD ... but then they would be in bags longer.