• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

L183 White Seam Pleco Babies

JLW

CCA Members
Hey Folks.

A lot of you have been waiting with bated breath for these guys to come BACK available, and they apparently have. The cute, little, tank-raised L183s are back in stock.... but I need to order them TOMORROW. So, you have about 9 AM to let me know if you want one, two, three, or fifty of them. They're extremely limited.

If you've seen these before, you know what I'm talking about. If not, then, this is a really cool, gorgeous jet black Ancistrus type pleco. It has bright white spots on it. They'll be in about the inch range, but reach about 6-8". Wild caught ones tend to wash out, and look like a drab fish with ich after a couple of years -- for some reason, the captive raised ones don't do this. They are consistently holding their black colour, and the brightness of the spots. Really beautiful, awesome pleco.

This is a baby from last year: http://batfishaquatics.com/images/l183pleco.jpg

They are $22 each, or $16 if you get 12+.

I need a 50% deposit sent to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com via PayPal before I can order any from you.

If, as seems to happen with these guys, they don't arrive or something, I will refund your deposit immediately. Pick-Up as with the other pre-order, at GWAPA, PVAS, CCA, or arrangement. Also shipping.

spazmattik

Members
LOL Terrell. You are working your way down the food chain. Buying smaller cichlids too... I see apistogrammas in your future!

Josh, so these are the good guys that take care of the brown stuff?

blkmjk

Members
And tetras.... it's sad really. I think we need to pull his man card. DQ would be very disappointed.

Drew

Drew/Matt no need to worry the monster collection is not going to change or reduce as a matter of fact looking for butterkoferri as we speak.

blkmjk

Members
We're just kidding. Secretly I like mollies and goodieds. Just can't house them currently. If I get my way in the future there will be a monster tank build with live bearers and monsters!

Drew

verbal

CCA Members
We're just kidding. Secretly I like mollies and goodieds. Just can't house them currently. If I get my way in the future there will be a monster tank build with live bearers and monsters!

Drew

Do you have any sumps? They could probably live there.

blkmjk

Members
Goodeids can beat up "SOME" of the cichlids. :)

I would love to see anything tear this guy up. uploadfromtaptalk1400631747185.jpg

Although hemichromis faciatous (spelled wrong) would be fun to see.

Anything equal to this guy or some what larger is toast. He is unstoppable.

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1400631747185.jpg