• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Know a School in Need of a Fish Tank? FREE - 55g Tank and Stand -

dogofwar

CCA Members
*See conditions below :)

I have a free 55g glass tank and metal stand available to the first person who can ensure that the tank is set up in a school classroom...

It would be great to have other folks donate a heater, filter and other supplies and fish once the lucky class gets its tank.

The tank and stand are in my garage ready to go...

Thanks,
Matt

marge618

CCA member
Would you consider Catonsville public library? We could do a presentation on how to set up and maintain a tank..like the one Matt did.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I've got a call into my buddy Shawn. He's looking to set up a second tank for the trout in the classroom program.

It won't be stocked with cichlids, but certainly will be used for good.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Tony - please let me know - shawn's a member and a good dude!

Anyone have a spare filter / air pump / etc. for the donation?

Thanks,
Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tony - please let me know - shawn's a member and a good dude!

Anyone have a spare filter / air pump / etc. for the donation?

Thanks,
Matt

Matt, I spoke with him last night and he already has a second setup going.

dogofwar

CCA Members
OK - then who knows a classroom / teacher in need?

Thanks,
Matt

PS My wife wants the garage cleaned up (i.e. spare fish tanks and assorted fish stuff gone)...

dogofwar

CCA Members
Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

If I don't hear from anyone, this 55g tank and stand are going to be donated to the PVAS program...

Thanks,
Matt

marge618

CCA member
I taught in Baltimore City. I have 2 friends who want tanks in their classrooms at North Bend Elementary school.