• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kevin J Carr to speak at the CCY Cichlid Club of York PA

johnscottant

Members
CCY%20logo.jpg

The Cichlid Club Of York PA is happy to announce that Kevin J Carr will be our guest speaker at our Feb 16th meeting.
Kevin J Carr will be presenting Cichlids of the Line. It will be about the Care, Breeding, Maintance, Disease, Diet and Showing of large South and Central American Cichlids He has been in the organized hobby since he was 16 years old. Kevin is an Honorary Life Member of the North Jersey Aquarium Society and a Life Member of the American Cichlid Association. He has held every position in the North Jersey Aquarium Society, including five times as President. He has chaired or co-chaired several tropical fish events including national conventions. Kevin says, Also because of my big mouth I have offered my services as an auctioneer to several of the local fish clubs. His voice is definitely very appropriate for an auctioneer, and his great sense of humor turns any auction into a fun event. Kevin has won several awards showing tropical fish (mostly cichlids) including the ACAs Pat Mahoney Award. He has kept and bred many of the larger South and Central American Cichlids. He has also worked in the retail pet industry and been a co-owner of a tropical fish wholesale business. To him, the hobby is not just about the fish but the social aspect, - the people. As he says, Next to my angel, my lovely daughter Ania, this is what I enjoy the most. The CCY (cichld club of york) is thrilled to have Kevin speak at our 2nd meeting on Feb 16th at 11am.

http://www.cichlidclubofyork.com/

johnscottant

Members
Anyone interested in selling cichlids at our meeting please contact me. I have tables availible and the seller gets 100 percent of sales made. Hope to see some of the CCA gang there. Thanks

johnscottant

Members
221814_4786702138106_173796798_n.jpg

I registered for the CCA Aquamania event today so I'm excited about that. Our club will also be making a small donation to help with the events. We will also be competing in the Aquascape contest against fellow clubs. A friendly battle I hope Christina Smith, Aaron Betty Angiorlis, Tony Bui,Shane Mell and other CCY members will help me with. I'm aslo excited about the prospect of Ray Kingfish Lucas. Mo Devlin, and Rachel Oleary speaking at future meetings. With Lonny Langione starting our first meeting with a bang and then Kevin J Carr doing our Feb 16th meeting, we are going to have an all star panel of speakers!! And we should learn alot. Stay tuned for more info on our meeting Vice President Christina Smith will be bringing you more details about our secret mystery bowl raffle where you can win an amazing cichlid! Get ready!!!!

294993_10200490862943006_130906339_n.jpg

Sonny Disposition

It's nice to see a Jersey City boy accomplish something with himself.

CCY%20logo.jpg

The Cichlid Club Of York PA is happy to announce that Kevin J Carr will be our guest speaker at our Feb 16th meeting.
Kevin J Carr will be presenting Cichlids of the Line. It will be about the Care, Breeding, Maintance, Disease, Diet and Showing of large South and Central American Cichlids He has been in the organized hobby since he was 16 years old. Kevin is an Honorary Life Member of the North Jersey Aquarium Society and a Life Member of the American Cichlid Association. He has held every position in the North Jersey Aquarium Society, including five times as President. He has chaired or co-chaired several tropical fish events including national conventions. Kevin says, Also because of my big mouth I have offered my services as an auctioneer to several of the local fish clubs. His voice is definitely very appropriate for an auctioneer, and his great sense of humor turns any auction into a fun event. Kevin has won several awards showing tropical fish (mostly cichlids) including the ACAs Pat Mahoney Award. He has kept and bred many of the larger South and Central American Cichlids. He has also worked in the retail pet industry and been a co-owner of a tropical fish wholesale business. To him, the hobby is not just about the fish but the social aspect, - the people. As he says, Next to my angel, my lovely daughter Ania, this is what I enjoy the most. The CCY (cichld club of york) is thrilled to have Kevin speak at our 2nd meeting on Feb 16th at 11am.

http://www.cichlidclubofyork.com/

dogofwar

CCA Members
Awesome!

Matt

221814_4786702138106_173796798_n.jpg

I registered for the CCA Aquamania event today so I'm excited about that. Our club will also be making a small donation to help with the events. We will also be competing in the Aquascape contest against fellow clubs. A friendly battle I hope Christina Smith, Aaron Betty Angiorlis, Tony Bui,Shane Mell and other CCY members will help me with. I'm aslo excited about the prospect of Ray Kingfish Lucas. Mo Devlin, and Rachel Oleary speaking at future meetings. With Lonny Langione starting our first meeting with a bang and then Kevin J Carr doing our Feb 16th meeting, we are going to have an all star panel of speakers!! And we should learn alot. Stay tuned for more info on our meeting Vice President Christina Smith will be bringing you more details about our secret mystery bowl raffle where you can win an amazing cichlid! Get ready!!!!

294993_10200490862943006_130906339_n.jpg