• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Juvies need new homes

-2 EB Acara
-3 JD
-3 Convicts

If you want them you may have them for FREE. I just want to know they are going to a good home. If anyone wants to offer anything (plants driftwood etc.) for them that would be appreciated as well.

All of them were bought at the same time at the local petco last november. They are 2-3" and in good health. They ate mainly frozen brine shrimp, recently i have switched to pellets.

I bought them in addition to 2 Geo's on an impulse, and have now realized i do not have the capacity to keep them happy. So i plan to keep the Geo's and restock with other that suit their needs better.

p.s. i have never been to a meeting but am willing to go if it will help get a new home for them. I also have never transported my own stock anywhere and might need some tips on that.

Thanks!

Okay! if i can make it they are yours! i am not a member yet tho i will have to figure that out before i try and make it to the meeting

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
A very clean bucket with a battery powered bubbler does the trick for most trips. I use a 5 gallon filled about half full.

Free need a new home!!!! Can anyone take some. They are getting agressive with eachother, one of the male convicts it's starting to attack the other one.

Dan wanted the acara Ive said I would bring them to the meeting! You should bring that up with Dan before anything. I'm more worried right now about re homing the jack dempsey's which are gorgeous, and the convicts!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Okay! if i can make it they are yours! i am not a member yet tho i will have to figure that out before i try and make it to the meeting

You don't have to be a member to attend our meetings. Hopefully you'll come to a meeting or two, and then want to join.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thanks andrew, I am planning to come the the feb meeting, and excited to see what its all about! Im trying to find homes for these guys by then so i can get some rainbows and plecos from batfish. My tank is starting to get dangerous -.-

that could work! i was looking at the bosemani I like those a lot. how many would you trade for the 2 acara. i was planning to get 6 rainbows.