• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JUST FOR FUN

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
12/16, staying pretty consistent. Wheres the update DQ? I'm hoping to still be in the lead! Can't let a Redskin hater get on top.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ok, DQ's slacking so I have the totals for this week. I didn't add up the cumulative because there was some confusion from last week. DQ- let me know if you need me to add up the total. Here's results from this week;

UNCLERUCKUS 13 points
Discusnafricans 12 points
Crazyclowntang/Mrkillie 11 points
Cartel/Jumbie 10 points

That should have put me in first overall:blush:

Jumbie

Members
Week 4 pics

TB@WAS=TB (Forgive me DQ, but I am sad to say that our team has come to this:(. I will still be routing for WAS)
BAL@NE= NE
DET@CHI= CHI
TEN@JAC= TEN
OAK@HOU= HOU
CIN@CLE= CIN
SEA@IND= IND
NYG@KC= NYG
BUF@MIA= BUF
NYJ@NO= NYJ
STL@SF= SF
DAL@DEN= DAL
SD@PIT= PIT

Monday Night
GB@MIN= MIN

Cartel

Members
Someone tally them up im too lazy! Discus should be first prop im sure im up there round 2nd or so. Wheres DQ?! still crying about his team loosing to the worst team in the league? I almost feel bad instead of happy buuuuut nah! ;)

Heres my picks. Hard to be confident on some of these this week. Mainly NYJ@NO and SD@PIT

TB@WAS=WAS
BAL@NE=BAL
DET@CHI= CHI
TEN@JAC= TEN
OAK@HOU= HOU
CIN@CLE= CIN
SEA@IND= IND
NYG@KC= NYG
BUF@MIA= BUF
NYJ@NO= NO
STL@SF= SF
DAL@DEN= DAL
SD@PIT=PIT

Monday Night
GB@MIN= MIN

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Ok, DQ's slacking so I have the totals for this week. I didn't add up the cumulative because there was some confusion from last week. DQ- let me know if you need me to add up the total. Here's results from this week;

UNCLERUCKUS 13 points
Discusnafricans 12 points
Crazyclowntang/Mrkillie 11 points
Cartel/Jumbie 10 points

That should have put me in first overall:blush:
LMAOOOOOO ! SINCE YOU ARE SO ANXIOUS FOR SCORES ANYWAY ILL LET YOU TALLY FROM NOW ON. SOME OF US WORK AT WORK....SOMETIMES! :pound:
BY THE WAY GET THE WHOLE TOTAL UP ...CUZ WE ARE WAITING :D:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
LMAOOOOOO ! SINCE YOU ARE SO ANXIOUS FOR SCORES ANYWAY ILL LET YOU TALLY FROM NOW ON. SOME OF US WORK AT WORK....SOMETIMES! :pound:
BY THE WAY GET THE WHOLE TOTAL UP ...CUZ WE ARE WAITING :D:jumpy::jumpy::jumpy:
I figured that was going to happen. I just got busy at work yesterday. Some of us do stay busy and don't have the time to post 20 times a day from work;). Thats all right, maybe I'll start to catch up. I'VE GOT TO REMEMBER THE CAPS LOCK:rolleyes:.

Ok, here we go; grand totals through week 3. When going through the thread I realized we lost a few players. Cmcpart0422, iamzrad, cichlidfever, and steve. You guys can still play, but I'm only adding up totals for people that get picks in every week. Drumroll please....

1st: Discusnafricans (Thats right baby:cool:) 36 points
2nd: Cartel, DQ, MrKillie 34 points
3rd: Crazyclowntang 33 points
4th: Jumbie 32 points

Time to pull away from the pack.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
OH MY IM CATCHING UP! UPSETS HELPED ME OUT FOR SURE! YOU ARE RIGHT ITS TIME FOR ME TO PULL AWAY FROM THE PACK AND TAKE A STRONG LEAD AND MAINTAIN IT.

mrkillie

Members
I think I should get a bonus for CORRECTLY picking DETROIT to upset the 'Skins :D

TB@WAS=WAS
BAL@NE=NE I really think Baltimore will win, but my Steelers need some help
DET@CHI= CHI
TEN@JAC= TEN in win or play Vince Young mode
OAK@HOU= HOU
CIN@CLE= CIN
SEA@IND= IND
NYG@KC= NYG
BUF@MIA= BUF
NYJ@NO= NYJ "D" will be pumped to face Brees and Co.
STL@SF= SF
DAL@DEN= DAL
SD@PIT=PIT

Monday Night
GB@MIN= GB

Joel

BTW-I'm good with the 10 point bonus-I think anyone that correctly picks all games should automatically be crowned the winner!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
MY PICKS FOR THIS WEEK

TB@WAS=WAS
BAL@NE=BAL
DET@CHI= CHI
TEN@JAC= TEN
OAK@HOU= OAK
CIN@CLE= CIN
SEA@IND= IND
NYG@KC= NYG
BUF@MIA= BUF